Sunday, July 18, 2010

intro.. seriously have no idea wat 2 write..

hah.. i have no idea y im doin this.. it never occured 2 me before dat i'll gonna have my own blog where i can write watever i want.. itz not dat i always read blog.. im not even a follower of anybody's blog.. so.. now dat i have my own blog, i guess im gonna share wit u guys, whoever readin (i think there's no own) my thoughts.. juz d things dat come into my mind every now and then.. hope dat u'll find something good and worth reading.. talkin about dat, let me qoute somting.. somebody say( im not sure who, but somebody famous) go and write something datz worth reading and do something datz worth writing... i think it is a very good qoutation.. it gave me an a-ha moment when i read it a couple of days back... datz all 4 my brief intro.. hope dat we'll meet again(im optimistic).. haha.. hope dat my next post will be better..
have a gud day,guys..


No comments:

Post a Comment